Villa Mahkota is situated down a quiet lane off Jalan Raya Seminyak, called gang Keraton. A short walk will bring you into the center of Seminyak, a fashionable area with an abundance of boutique shopping options, as well as numerous restaurants, spas, art galleries and nightclubs. The villa is also within walking distance of Legian, the area between Seminyak and Kuta, where you will find more shops, boutiques and famous restaurants.
The villa is also conveniently close to Bintang Supermarket, located on Jalan Raya Seminyak, where you can get your groceries. The beach is only a 10 minute walk from the villa, which is the perfect place to enjoy a stunning sunset. Villa Mahkota is an oasis nestled in a quiet lane but conveniently only a stroll to everything you’ll need to make your holiday perfect.
Great sense of privacy, but so conveniently close to everything you wish to do during your holiday.
Featuring colourful furniture and décor, this living space in this villa has a modern yet elegant feel. With beautiful local ornaments and artwork, the area is a perfect base for enjoying your tropical holiday. The living area comprises of a red sofa suite with many cushions around a large LCD television showing over 50 international channels, as well as having a DVD/CD player attached. There is also another sitting area next to the dining area – both are located in the semi-outdoor offshoot from the main building. This area has a running water feature and small garden area, as well as a large casual dining table.
Behind the main living space sits the kitchen, equipped with a gas stove, a microwave, a coffee maker, a juicer, a water dispenser and a fridge-freezer, as well as is well stocked with cutlery, china and glassware. The room has sliding doors which can be closed to stop children going to the pool unattended.
This villa can accommodate 10 people, having five bedrooms situated around two sides of the swimming pool, four of which are en-suite. There is also a small television room between two bedrooms that can be made up as an extra bedroom on request.
Each of the en-suite bedrooms has its own terrace with a small table and chairs, and either a lounger or sofa to enjoy the warm tropical climate from the shade of the large thatched roof. Each en-suite is semi-outdoor, featuring a unique water feature in each. They are all equipped with a shower, with one of them also including a bathtub.
Ground and Landscaping
The outdoor area in this villa has plenty of space for relaxing and spending time with your loved ones. As you enter the villa, the landscaping will immediately grab your focus as you enter over a calm fish pond. Featuring a large BBQ bar surrounded by tall stools, the garden is ideal for long unforgettable nights spent socialising. A serene statue of Buddha overlooks the large sun loungers located next to the pool.
The property has all the ambience of a traditional Balinese compound and with spacious accommodation around a luscious tropical garden and an inviting infinity pool, perfect for a refreshing dip when enjoying Bali’s beautiful weather and climate.
- 5 bedroom villa with 4 bathrooms, 5th bedroom is ideal for kids and teenagers
- Private swimming pool
- Fully equipped kitchen
- All bedrooms air-conditioned and also have a ceiling fan, all beds with a mosquito net
- Bedroom doors with an additional screen door
- Internet access in the villa, plug in your laptop
- Living room with a large plasma TV with 62 international channels, movies, news, cartoons, sports
- DVD / CD player
- Baby cot (confirm with booking)
- Personal safe deposit box
- Daily housekeeping and linen service.
- Airport transfers.
Fresh fruits and flowers on arrival.
- Refrigerator stocked with basic essentials on arrival.
- Purified drinking water, coffee and tea.
- Drinks and groceries shopping service.
- Night time security.
Special in Villa Mahkota:
Free unlimited use of broadband intenet access, guest' personal laptop is required.
- Meal ordering service from nearby restaurants, food can be delivered 24 hours.
- Air-conditioned car with driver. The driver speaks good English and is also experienced tour guide - The price including fuel is USD 55 for up to 10 hours
- Motorbike can be rented for USD 6 per day.
- Scuba diving, river rafting, hiking and many more activities can be booked.
- Same day laundry service at local prices.
- Spa services in the villa, one hour massage less than USD 10 (see Spa).
- Baby sitter (subject to availability).
- Phone for local and international calls at regular Telecom rates (subject to availability).
For further information and bookings, please use the enquiry or booking forms above. For an urgent matters, you may contact the reservation office, attn. Ms. Wayan SULANTRI (Wayan)
Tel: (+62-361) 9004699 ext. 201 or Direct Tel: (+62-361) 9004768
Fax: (+62-361) 8444528
Mobile: +62 81 23858 9817 (Voice, WhatsApp, BBM, Text) or